This is a legal agreement between you and Toshiya Kazuyoshi for the material accompanying this Agreement, which include(s) computer software and electronic documentation, (collectively the "Product"). By installing or otherwise using this Product, you are agreeing to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to its terms, do not install or otherwise use the Product. Rather, return it to Toshiya Kazuyoshi or transfer it to a user who agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
1. COPYRIGHT. Isometry, including all data and programs contained therein, ("SOFTWARE") is owned by Toshiya Kazuyoshi and is protected by Japan copyright laws, international copyright treaties, and other intellectual property laws and treaties. You may not copy the SOFTWARE except as specifically provided in this Agreement.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. Toshiya Kazuyoshi grants you the right to use personally the SOFTWARE. You may not network the SOFTWARE or put it on or use it over the Internet. Subject to restrictions set forth in this Agreement, you may copy the program and data from the SOFTWARE to the hard disk of your personally-owned computer(s). You may not copy nor distribute any part of data contained in the PRODUCT.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE. You may not do any of the following: transmit all or any portion of the SOFTWARE by electronic means, such as E-mail; post all or any portion of the SOFTWARE on the Internet, a public network, or any type of electronic message board; duplicate for distribution all or any portion of the SOFTWARE on any kind of compact disc or other duplicating device; alter the SOFTWARE; reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, disassemble, or decompile the SOFTWARE; sublicense or lease the SOFTWARE; use the SOFTWARE with other access programs; use or call subroutines (.DLL routines) provided by the SOFTWARE to create new or derivative works, including utilities; remove or obscure Toshiya Kazuyoshi's copyright and/or trademark notices.
4. DISCLAIMER. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU BEAR ALL RISK RELATING TO QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SELECTION AND INSTALLATION OF THE SOFTWARE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event will Toshiya Kazuyoshi be liable for any lost profits or any damages, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or any other type of damages, arising out of this Agreement or the use of the SOFTWARE even if Toshiya Kazuyoshi has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. TERM AND TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by uninstalling the SOFTWARE and certifying in writing that you have destroyed all copies you may have made on any storage system or other medium. If you breach any of the terms of this Agreement, then Toshiya Kazuyoshi may terminate this Agreement and require you to uninstall the SOFTWARE, and you then must certify in writing that you have not retained or transferred any copy of the SOFTWARE. Even if you do not breach any of the terms of this Agreement, if the SOFTWARE warns you not to use the SOFTWARE any more, or if the homepage distributing the SOFTWARE requires you not to use the SOFTWARE any more, you may not use the SOFTWARE any more. However, in this case, you can save files you have made before.
7. OTHER PROVISIONS. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of Japan, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Any legal action relating to this Agreement shall be brought in a court having jurisdiction in Japan. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable, or illegal by a court, the validity or enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected thereby. Failure of Toshiya Kazuyoshi to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or the right to enforce such provision. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Toshiya Kazuyoshi concerning the Product.
I Agree http://www.geocities.jp/finitefieldisometry/Isometry_1_0_6.zip
I Do Not Agree